My name is Amy, and I write character-driven stories for young adults (both in age and in heart) set in the present or the future. I believe in and write about nice guys, young love, faith, family, and hope. A few other things you might want to know about me:
- My husband and I started dating when we were 17.
- We have a cat named Callie Bear.
- I would almost always rather be at the beach.
- I have seen every episode of Star Trek and am always up for talking Trek.
A few of my favorite books include:
- Young Adult
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Little Women by Louis May Alcott
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Let’s All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs