Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List. Is it just me, or is spring the shortest season ever? It technically starts in March and ends in June, but in Tennessee spring is basically a few random days in March, all of April, and the beginning of May. Then the summer heat comes and stays until usually October. Which believe me, I am not complaining about. I’ll take the heat over the cold any day. Anyhow, all that to say, I doubt I’ll read ten books this spring, and I doubt I’ll read all of these, as everything is always subject to change. But here are the next ten books I am at least aiming to read (list in order of when I will hypothetically read these books)…
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2. The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
3. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
6. Split Second by Kasie West
7. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
8. The Partials by Dan Wells
9. & 10. Wildcard Possibilities…
This is a total cheat, but there are a number of books that I have been thinking about checking out from the library, and these are among them, so it’s very possible I might read two of any of these books. Or something completely different, you know.
What’s on your spring TBR list?