Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together. I just came up with ten because I’m lazy like that. My list this week is in no particular order.
1. Cristin Terrill and Lauren Miller: High-Stakes, Twisty Contemporary Sci-Fi
They both have written books with fabulous, intriguing plots, so imagine what they could do together! Cristin would be totally in charge of the characters though because Lauren’s characters drive me nuts!
2. Jennifer Lynn Barnes and Ally Carter: Thriller Contemporary
I mean, they both write in the genre, it only makes sense! I think I would really love to see what they can come up with together!
3. Emery Lord and Jane Austen: Romance Filled with Witty Banter and Wonderful Slow Burns
I know this is literally impossible due to Jane Austen being no longer living BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE. ALL THE WIT AND SWOONS.
4. Diana Peterfreund and Marissa Meyer: Imaginative Sci-Fi with the Most Wonderful Characters Ever
Between my love of the For Darkness Shows the Stars duology (though please write more in this world Diana kthanxbai) and The Lunar Chronicles I cannot even imagine if these two came together with their sci-fi world-building ideas and amazing characters!
5. Brandon Sanderson and Scott Westerfeld: Alternate World Fantasy of Awesomeness
In my mind, this would be like Mistborn meets Leviathan. I mean, what’s not to love about this idea?
Which authors would you like to see team up for a book, and what would the book be about?
Great list! Thanks for sharing
Check out our TTT list!
Leydy @ OUaT
Cristin Terrill and Lauren Miller, OH YES! Make it happen 😀
I know, right?!
YESSS Brandon Sanderson with ANYONE. Well ok yes with Scott Westerfeld 🙂 He does create some amazing thought-provoking worlds. Also WE WILL JUST PRETEND JANE AUSTEN IS ALIVE! hahahah 🙂
I really wish she was!
I would read the heck out of a Barnes/Carter mashup!!
I think it’d be a hit!