Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Best Books Of 2016. So far I have read 45 books this year (including two rereads) and hope to finish a couple more before the ball drops, and when it came time to narrow down my list of faves for the year, thankfully it came very easily. I am focusing on my favorite new-to-me-in-2016 reads only, which eliminates the two re-reads. Here they are, leading up to my number one favorite of the year…
10. Looking for Lovely by Annie F. Downs
9. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
8. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
7. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septys
4. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Septys
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
1. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
Because GILBERT FEELS.
What were your favorite reads of 2016?