Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Cover Theme Freebie. I always anticipate summer, though sadly my vacation this year has been delayed until fall (curse you winter sickness!), but nonetheless, there are many summer-esque covers with which to celebrate the upcoming season. Here’s my list of my favorite covers that scream summer, in no particular order.
1. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
I don’t know why the fair makes me think of summer, especially since around here it’s usually more of a fall affair, but I’m gonna roll with it anyway.
2. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (hardcover or paperback)
I super love this book and the hardback cover (which I own), but the paperback definitely has a fun summer vibe to it (which isn’t as fitting for the story but I still like it).
3. Wanderlost by Jen Malone
Summer traveling, yes please.
4. Love & Gelato by Jenni Evans Welch
I’ve loved this cover since I first saw it online, but just saw it in person recently and loved it even more. Seriously, just look at the cuteness of the gelato!
5. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
String lights + movies + pool = sounds like a great summer to me!
6. It Started With Goodbye by Christina June
More string light love!
7. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
I think the only thing that really makes this feel summery other than the name is the bright, saturated colors, but I’ve always been drawn to this cover.
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson also has a fun summer cover featuring ice cream (I’m sensing a theme), but I do like this one more.
9. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
All these flowers just make me think of spring and summer!
10. Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
Dancing on the beach feels pretty quintessential summer to me.
Which of these summer covers are your favorite?