Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever. I haven’t done a TTT topic since last JUNE! Time to get back into the game! This week’s list is in no particular order.
1. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
2. Let’s All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs
3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Septys
4. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
6. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
6. Finding Alice by Melody Carlson
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
9. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
What books could you re-read forever?