Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Top Ten Books I Want To Reread. Rereading seems like such a luxury. Like when will I ever have the time to put aside my ever-growing TBR pile and revisit an old book love? But, I want to get better at it in the next year. I doubt I will actually reread all these soon, but maybe in my lifetime. Here’s my list, in no particular order.
1. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
I think I am going to try to reread the trilogy before the second Mockingjay movie comes out next year. I hope it really pulls me into the story again as it did the first time.
2. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
3. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
4. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
5. Rebecca by Daphene de Maurier
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
7. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
I wanted to reread this book right after I finished it. That’s pretty rare, especially for a book I gave 4.5 (not 5) stars to.
8. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
What books do you want to reread?