1. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
I’ve got to read it now that I have an autographed copy!
2. Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
impatiently waiting for my library copy to become available and excited to see how Brandon Sanderson ends the series! (Though did you hear about the new series that is an alternate universe to what we see in The Reckoners?! WHAAAAAT.)
3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
I’m one of those writers who has come to love Susan Dennard exclusively for her candidness about writing and publishing, but I’ve been meaning to read one of her books, and this is my book club’s next pick so it’s about time!
4. Looking for Lovely by Annie F. Downs
Annie’s Let’s All Be Brave was in my top 3 favorite books I read last year, so I’m excited for her new book coming out next month and can’t wait to read it!
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (Reread)
I think I’ve decided to reread another one of my fave books from last year when I go on vacation in May!
6. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
I’ve been reading one Jane Austen book a year for some time, and this is my last Jane Austen novel to read, so I want to knock it off earlier in the year rather than later.
7. On The Loose by Jenny B. Jones
I enjoyed the first book of this series, In Between, and want to dive back into Katie’s world sometime soon!
8. The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
I’m ready to see how this trilogy ends!
9. When We Collided by Emery Lord
New Emery Lord! Enough said!
10. Out of the Easy by Ruta Septys
Pro of reading this book: I have read all of Ruta’s books this year! 🙂 Con: I will have no more Ruta books to read for a while. 🙁
What’s on your TBR for this spring?