The Top 10 Books That Surprised Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Books That Surprised Me.
Any time I read a book, I want to love it. But sometimes, for whatever reason, I expect to like but maybe not love a book, but read it for one reason or another. Here are some books I hoped to like, but ended up really loving/liking more than expected!
This week’s list is in no particular order.
1. All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
2. A Dash of Dragon by Heidi Lang and Kati Bartkowski
3. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
4. Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
5. Nora & Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
6. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
7. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
9. Let’s All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs
10. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
What books have you read that exceeded your expectations?